Illustrator (prior and/or current) – Gray’s Sporting Journal, Fly Fisherman Magazine, LadyBug and Cricket Magazines, Sanctuary Magazine (MA Audubon Society). The hunting and fishing field; Most Recent: The History of the Grand Cascapedia River and 8 by Charmichael.
Illustrator — Paper Magic, Inc., Legacy Publishing Group, Sunshine Art Studios, Renaissance Greetings, the Rug Barn, Elm Puzzles, Counter Art, Borders Unltd., Stonewall Farm and others.
Charitable — Painting, drawing, teaching and related activities to assist the Boston Symphony, the Arts and Humanities Dept. of the City of Boston, The Vermont Arts Council, Vermont Institute of Natural Science, David’s House, Stonewall Farm, Keene, NH.
Current & Prior
• Freelance Artist/Illustrator
• Faculty, The Sharon Arts Center | Peterborough and Sharon, NH
• Juried Member, The Sharon Arts Center Gallery | Peterborough, NH
• Juror, The Sharon Arts Center Gallery | Peterborough, NH
• Member, Sharon Arts Advisory Board | Peterborough, NH
• Faculty, The Chaffee Art Center | Rutland, VT
• Juried Member, The Chaffee Art Center | Rutland, VT
AB degree, Major: History of Art
- Artist-in-Residencies — Hawk Mountain Resort, Plymouth, NH; Legacy Publishing Group, Clinton, MA.
- Workshops and Other Teaching Venues — The Petersham Crafts Center, Petersham, MA; The Vermont Institute of Natural Science, Compton Art, Woodstock, VT; The Sharon Arts Center, Franklin Pierce College, The Chaffee Art Center; Saxton's River Art Guild, VT and various in Keene, NH
- Exhibitions, Current and Prior — Fitchburg (MA) Art Museum, New Hampshire Institute of Art, Sharon Arts Center Gallery (Peterborough, NH), Jaffrey (NH) Civic Center and The 100 Market Street Gallery, (Portsmouth,NH)